Fragomen Connect is a Law Group that is a member of both the Am Law 100 and the Am Law Global 100. Our firm provides immigration services worldwide. Over 4,100 immigration professionals and support staff work across 50 offices throughout the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific, making the organization one of the world’s largest immigration companies. Fragomen offers services in more than 170 states and eighty countries.
Fragomen’s official portal might be hard to open for some users. They can follow the troubleshooting guide to fix the issue.
Troubleshooting Guide For Fragomen
Logging in to the Fragomen portal may be challenging at times, but it is rarely a problem. This guide will walk you through troubleshooting the issue.
- If you are unable to access the portal after restarting the browser, try entering the website again. If the issue is not resolved, make sure you clear your browser’s cache or reboot your computer.
- If you are having login issues, you may want to clear the cache and cookies. You can now proceed with the rest of your browser without having to worry about overcrowded data in your browser.
- Furthermore, you may be using a browser that isn’t supported by the portal. Make sure you are using one of the recommended browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer 11.
- One of the most common mistakes involves providing the wrong login information. Be sure your login information is up-to-date. In order to enter a password, please ensure your CAPS-lock is enabled and/or disabled.
- If you are not using VPN and your connection is good, you may have forgotten your password. Follow the steps to reconfigure your password if you forgot it.
- If you typed your details incorrectly, check them. If your password is required, you may view it by clicking the relevant link. The password should not be visible to anyone unless someone is available to examine it.
- If none of these methods work, open the Fragomen portal using your browser’s private/incognito mode.
- You may contact our customer service team if you are still having trouble logging in to your account; they will be more than happy to assist you in any way they can.