Fragomen Connect Law Group, a global immigration firm and member of the Am Law 100 and Am Law Global 100, provides only immigration services to individuals around the world. One of the world’s largest immigration firms, the firm employs over 4100 professionals and support staff across 50 offices in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. services are available in more than 170 countries worldwide.
The division handles all aspects of global immigration, including immigration program management, strategic planning, quality management, compliance, government relations, case processing, and program reporting.
Fragomen has the capability and expertise to represent both small and large companies and organizations and individuals, facilitating global transfers of employees in partnership with clients. For more information, visit www.fragomen.com.
The Fragomen organization is committed to diversity and equal opportunity for all of its employees and applicants, regardless of their race, ethnicity, heritage, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or intersex status.
Login Process For immigration.fragomen.net Portal
The login process of Fragomen is as follows:
Step 1: Go to the Immigration Connect by Fragomen site ( https://immigration.fragomen.net/ ).
Step 2: In the username section, write down your active username.
Step 3: Enter the password you created when you created your account.
Step 4: Click the Login button to complete the process.
A Guide To Activating An Account
Regular users will receive an email containing their activation key once the Connect Client Portal becomes available.
Step 1: Simply copy the Activation Key from the email and click the link or go to the website.
The activation keys are valid for a specific period of time that is specified in the email.
Step 2: On the right side of the screen, click Activate Account. The Account Activation page will display.
Step 3: Paste the copied Activation Key (CTRL + V) into the Activation Key field.
Step 4: Set up a username and password. Your password must contain the following:
- A minimum of 15 characters is required
- A minimum of one upper- and a minimum of one lower-case letter
- In addition to a number and/or a special character
Step 5: Choose a Security Question from the drop-down menu.
- Please enter a hint
- Please enter your answer.
On the Connect Account Login screen, the Security Question will appear when the FORGOT PASSWORD button is clicked.
Step 6: Activate your account by clicking the Activate button. An email will be sent to confirm your account activation.
The Benefits Of Fragomen
There are Fragomen offices in major commercial centers in North America and the Asia Pacific, with over 4,000 employees, and it has a lot of benefits for employees to keep them motivated and inspired all the time to stay productive and enjoy their work-space.
The benefits provided by Fragomen are:
- Fragomen offers health insurance to its employees and their families.
- Employees are covered by dental insurance.
- People working at Fragomen are also covered by life insurance.
- The company offers its employees vision insurance.
- Fragomen offers Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- In addition, Fragomen provides disability insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) are provided
- HSA (Health Savings Account).
- Mental health services are provided by this facility
- Additionally, occupational accident insurance is available.
- Other benefits provided by Fragomen include vacation and paid time off, as well as life insurance.
Fragomen Knowledge Center
As part of Fragomen’s commitment to innovation in immigration, the company introduced a new Knowledge Center for its corporate and individual clients. Fragomen builds and reinforces its knowledge base continuously, for the benefit of the firm’s clients and professionals in all countries. The new and intuitive repository enables Fragomen to provide access to a variety of information in a sophisticated and meaningful way, according to Lance Kaplan, Managing Partner of Fragomen’s International Practice Group. The Knowledge Center includes:
- Fragomen offers a real-time view of mobility and immigration intelligence materials to help clients make informed decisions about their immigration programs and increase operational efficiency.
- There are over 100 different immigration information resources available for different countries.
- Clients can access global process guides and document checklists that guide them through visa applications and enable them to make informed decisions about global mobility.
- They provide information about topics and trends affecting worldwide immigration.
- Fragomen’s news items, including Client Alerts, blogs, events, and more, can be found here.
- Providing clients with exclusive access to Fragomen’s process videos for assistance with complex immigration processes.
- A single sign-on (SSO) via Fragomen’s Connect client portal provides users with seamless, centrally-managed access that is customized to each user’s needs and preferences.
Services Offered By Fragomen
For employees working at Fragomen, Fragomen provides the following services:
- Business Visa Services and Technology: Providing guidance, support, and technology to get short-term cross-border travelers on the ground quickly and legally, such as business visas, posted workers notifications, and other travel compliance requirements.
- Immigration consular services: Provides individualized assistance to ease the burden of complex immigration consular processing.
- Corporate immigration programs: World-class services to optimize your immigration operations.
- From geopolitical instability to extreme weather to pandemics around the world, we provide global crisis management services. Today, more than ever, your company’s business continuity depends on your ability to deal with a crisis.
- Digital Nomad Services: Providing information and management to your growing number of digital nomads.
- A proactive planning process and on-the-ground assistance to streamline the immigration document process.
- Streamlined solutions for increasing compliance and minimizing risk in employment verification.
- To help you succeed, Government Advisory Services offers strategic and tailored advice.
- Understanding immigration in a changing world: Immigration Analytics, Benchmarking, and Knowledge.
- Supports the remobilization of workers and prepares them for the future of work through strategic remobilization.
OneLogin For Fragomen
OneLogin Portal App provides full access to all enterprise cloud apps and cloud applications with a secure, flexible solution that works anywhere while eliminating enterprise risks. The app works with native and web-based apps as well as on mobile devices. The app can be used on personal as well as corporate smartphones and tablets. Apple iOS and Android devices are both supported.
By using the OneLogin mobile apps for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone, employees can access their web apps seamlessly from their smartphones and tablets.
As part of OneLogin’s Trusted Experience Platform, OneLogin Protect is designed to provide seamless, integrated multifactor authentication.
In place of manually entering a time-based code, the user simply accepts a push notification and gets signed in automatically. iOS and Android versions of OneLogin Protect are available.
Fragomen can be easily connected to Active Directory. The OneLogin integration with Fragomen ensures the safety of your data in the cloud. This way, your organization can save time and money while protecting your data.
Credentials must be manually entered, which is tedious and time-consuming. The process takes ten times as long on mobile devices. A competitive workplace where workers are trying to achieve work-life balance means being able to reply to work-related requests within seconds is of great benefit to employers and employees alike. OneLogin’s Portal App provides one-click access to all enterprise apps on smartphones and tablets, as well as desktops and laptops.
Fragomen access requirements
OneLogin Protect can only be used when you have an active OneLogin account. Perhaps your organization already has one. Contact your IT department with any questions about your account.
Having Trouble Signing In?
Below are the steps you can follow if you are having trouble logging in.
- The Login Guide will open in a new window for you to access your Fragomen GVS account. While you watch the steps, you’ll be able to follow along with them.
- For the Fragomen GVS login, enter your e-mail address and password. A representative of the website or a member of our staff will provide you with this information.
- Upon receiving a “successfully logged in” message, you will be directly linked to Fragomen gvs login.
- The Fragomen GVS login may have problems accepting your credentials. Following these instructions will help resolve this issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy of Fragomen regarding family leave?
Fragomen offer perks like floating leave, gifts during festive seasons, and consideration of cultural differences
Do you know how Fragomen handles paid time off?
It offers its employees a great Paid Time Off benefit because it has a very specific reason for doing so.
Work from home is an option for Fragomen employees?
Female employees can work from home, but only in certain positions or if they have some health issues.
Do you offer dental insurance through Fragomen?
Fragomen provides decent medical coverage for its employees.
Is tuition reimbursement available at Fragomen?
You will fit in fine if you’re young or a recent college graduate and are keen on learning new things.
How are career development opportunities at Fragomen?
The opportunities for professional development and growth are limited, and the advancement process is extremely slow.
- New York
- T: +1 212 688 8555
- F: +1 212 480 9930
- San Jose, CA 95134
- T+1 408 919 0600
- F+1 408 919 0615
Email Address: [email protected]
Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
2755 Orchard Pkwy
Fragomen Connect is worth registering for users since it provides a dynamic, interactive interface that facilitates the collection of information and the efficient transmission of it. A couple of its duties include managing global immigration programs, which includes managing strategies, quality controls, government relations, case processing, and reporting issues.